A garden is a growing process between you as client and us as designer, where we gradually strive toward the end result in mutual respect and your desired result.
The Planning phase
An informal conversation clarifies the desired concept and obtains an agreement of the design dossier’s fee.
Design dossier created by Chantal Blanckaert:
• An ANALYSIS of the existing situation.
• Gathering INFORMATION of the client’s thoughts and relating them to an agreed budget.
• Completing several DESIGN PROPOSALS taking into account the client’s wishes.
• Further discussion of the designs with the client, making adjustments where requested.
• FINAL DESIGN:
an agreement on a final design, adding more technical construction details, a lay out plan, a grading plan, an irrigation plan and a lighting plan.
• Discussion of TECHNICAL ISSUES, and COST ESTIMATE.
• The PLANTING PLAN:
a delivering of a detailed planting plan including systematic indication of plants to be used and their numbers, a plant list and a description of the plants, together with their maintenance booklet.
The Construction phase
Supervision of the works and a continuous evaluation of the construction.
Feel free to contact us